Why Join our team?
INTL Inc. provides testing, inspection, and certification services for various products and helps its customers reach local and global markets. The testing and certification industry is vast yet very specialized, and joining our team is a great way to spearhead your career and get immersed in this field.
Currently, we have the following opportunities at our head office in Richmond B.C.
International Testing Laboratory Inc. is an independent organization which provides inspection, testing, and certification services to manufacturers and importers of electrical equipment. INTL Inc. is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) as an ISO 17020 Inspection Body to conduct special inspections as per CSA SPE-1000, and is also an ISO 17065 Certification Body that grants approval on various Electrical, Hazardous Location, Gas appliance, and Plumbing products. International Testing Laboratory Inc. (INTL) is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) as an ISO 17025 Testing Laboratory (TL) to conduct Electrical and Mechanical tests of various products.
INTL Inc is looking for a full-time, long-term candidate to fulfill the Account Manager position in the Electrical Department. A suitable candidate is an individual who enjoys a challenge and can help promote INTL services to Canadian, American, European, and International manufacturers and distributors. The ideal person shall be self-motivated with excellent communication skills, the ability to be a team player, a customer oriented attitude, and a keenness for bringing about and taking on new opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– The successful candidate will be performing the following duties:
– Familiarizing themselves and learning about INTL services, especially in the realm of CSA/UL/IEC & EN standards.
– Conducting cold calls and promoting INTL services.
– Working closely with technical staff to gain in-depth knowledge of testing services in order to provide accurate quotes.
– Preparing, issuing, and following up on quotes provided to clients.
– Maintaining the INTL server by inputting all clients/sales notes.
– Travel to client site for meetings/show case INTL services.
– Attending seminars and trade shows locally and internationally to promote INTL services.
– Continuous searching of online directories and LinkedIn for new clients/opportunities.
– Maintaining existing clients by giving them exceptional and expedited customer service.
Education and Qualification:
– The suitable candidate shall have a minimum of 2-year industry experience and/or a diploma in a related discipline.
– Previous technical sales experience is an asset.
– Ability to travel locally and internationally.
– Keen to learn and the ability to identify new business opportunities for company growth.
– Ability to work in the fast pace environment.
– Open to learn new concepts.
– Excellent communication skills.
If you are excited to learn more about us, please visit our website at www.intertestlab.com. If you are interested in being a part of a young and dynamic team, please send your resume and cover letter to Info@intertestlab.com.